Sowing Seeds for the Kingdom
Ways to Give
If you are unable to attend in person and would like to mail a check, you mail it to:
100 E Park Avenue
Valdosta, GA 31602
More Ways to Give
Our Methodist heritage states that when we become professing members of a congregation, we profess our faith in God, our desire to live as disciples of Jesus Christ, and our commitment to join with our church community. We take vows to the church as an outward show of what we believe.
Membership vows at Park Avenue Church asks us to faithfully participate in the life and ministries of our church through our prayers, presence, gifts, service and witness. Here are ways we live out our vows and sow seeds in the Kingdom of God:
- Promise to Pray
- Participate in at Park Avenue through your prayers and by building a solid personal prayer life.
- Blessings of Presence
- “So much of discipleship is showing up.” Pledge to be present goes beyond Sunday morning.
- Share Your Gifts
- More than tithing, sharing your spiritual gifts is an important aspect of participating in the church.
- Serve God & Others
- A hallmark of the Christian faith, service work provides the opportunities for fellowship and growing our faith.
- Be a Witness
- Share the Good News of Jesus Christ by our words and actions.